ROGVIAN Ltd. is a certified engineering company operating since 2007 with main headquarters in Sofia, Bulgaria. Its main focus of activity falls on the engineering of structured cabling systems and low-voltage installations.
Over the thirteen years of its existence, ROGVIAN managed to establish itself as a leader in the field of structured cabling systems (SCS). Recently, in 2015 and 2018, it ranked high at the prestigious annual ranking of ICT TOP 100. According to the survey, ROGVIAN falls among the top five SCS installers in the country:
In essence, the ROGVIAN’s company approach concentrates on three mutually reinforcing principles:
- Individual customer approach – unites the satisfaction of customer needs with the fulfilment of industrial solution requirements,
- Professional project management – facilitates the attainment of smooth work process and quality results within deadlines, and
- Certified partnership with the best innovative providers – responds to the dynamics of the business environment and ensures quality and high value added of the service.
In brief, the company has been operating on the basis of a set of underpinning shared values. These include high business ethics in the business relationship, regular communication with the customer at every step of the project cycle, and premium service. And yet, the continuous development of the team skillset is still another priority.
Overall, the main segments of the company’s portfolio include:
- ICT, electronics and BPO;
- Hypermarkets, trade centers and shopping outlets;
- Administrative and residential buildings.
To be more specific, key projects from the last three years feature:
- THE TELUS TOWER PROJECT: Features implementation of a structured cabling system and electric supply of over 5500 workplaces category 6A. This is paired with video surveillance of over 450 cameras, 8 centralized servers, and high-class access control with over 130 doors.
- THE MIDDLE EAST CAPITAL PROJECT: Presents delivery of a structured cabling system and electric supply of over 900 workplaces category 6A. In addition, it further involves video surveillance with 90 cameras and 2 centralized servers.
- THE INGRAM MICRO PROJECT: Consists of installation of a structured cabling system of over 400 workplaces category 6A and overall electric installation at HERMES Park Sofia.
In a nutshell, the company’s team has been composed of highly qualified professionals, knowledgeable about the specifics of the processes, services and the overall project cycle. In addition, the company sets the environment for its continuous team professional development by courses and individual qualification programs.
This post is also available in: Bulgarian